Hi, I’m Liz.
I am a..
- web and server administrator (professionally)
- occasional photographer
- all-around crafty, artsy nerdette
- huge fan of bullet lists
…with a complete love/hate relationship of white space.
In sum, I’m a wandering, smiling, geeky, Jill-of-all-Trades polymath-type smart-alec. Nice to meet you!
Instead of throwing out some
really boring technical acronyms extremely pertinent information about my technical background, I’m going to list my top 5 ways for bringing out my inner child. Relaxing is important, after all!
- Chocolate (’nuff said).
- Drawing/sketching/coloring/painting with Sharpies/colored pencils/Microns/crayons/oils/watercolors/acrylics… ok pretty much anything I can get my hands on.
- Reading Tamora Pierce novels. Blanket and flashlight optional, but highly recommended.
- Watching Disney movies (sometimes with my boyfriend, sometimes with friends, always with my cat).
- Building pillow/blanket forts.
I also have a semi-official sounding bio.
…find some of my other writings on the web?
I’ve guest-posted at:
And have had other works syndicated to MyLifeScoop, USA Today, and Yahoo! Tech.
…get in touch?